Motigo Webstats - Free web site statistics Personal homepage website counter
Anette Wolves today?

4 comments

  1. Video doesn't work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What happened to the file that was 12 min long and had ALL the songs samples?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish At Night6:00 pm

    OH...OH MY...OH MY GOD!!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!:D I LOVE, LOVE , LOVE IT!!! :D THIS GONNA BE THE ALBUM OF THE DECADE!!!!! :D OLE, OLE, OLE, OLE - NIGHTWISH, NIGHTWISH!!! :D NIGHTWISH...YOU ARE ABSOLUETLEY MY GODS!!!!! :D

    ...but 2 or 3 samples don't work! ;(

    ...the comic is very funny!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish At Night6:58 pm

    Hi! :)
    I found something!!!...Here you can download ALL samples in one data, of course for free!:

    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=I3XDFI0M

    It's so unbelievable!!! :D I'm done!!! :D Really!!! I love NIGHTWISH so, so damn much!!! REALLY!!!
    "Slow, Love, Slow" sounds so much better than I thought!!! AWSOME!!! :D
    And "Scaretale"...OH MY GOD!!! This reminds me so much of Tim Burton, Danny Elfman, "Nightmare Before Christmas", "Corpse Bride" and so go on! UNBELIEVABLE!!! I'M DONE!!! I'M REALLY, REALLY DONE!!!!!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete